Friday, October 14, 2011

Fashion Friday

I am a bit fashion obsessed lately. Maybe it's because I decided to cool it with the "home decor" while we are living in a temporary rental {that is busting at the seams with all the stuff I have accumulated}. It's difficult to say the least, but I would rather furnish and decorate a HOUSE with fun and NEW things in a year or two. This means not spending all my extra cash on stuff to fit a space I'm dying to get out of!

But, that creates a decorating void in my life {and my wallet} which must be filled. Solution: Wardrobe.
I have decided now is the perfect time to get rid of all the clutter in my closet and build it back up with better and more beautiful pieces {that I will actually WEAR}. I'm not changing my blog to a fashion-only "what I wore" kind of thing, but I do plan to feature some inspiration every now and then and to keep you updated on what I've done to re-vamp my wardrobe.

I'm approaching it with the same philosophy I use for interior design. Invest in the staples that will last forever and punch it up with fun and trendy accessories and less expensive pieces.
I am of the opinion that everyone's "Classics" or "Staples" are completely different but here's a list provided by Matchbook Magazine.


I think I will make my own list of staples to share with you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails