Tuesday, August 2, 2011

House of Fifty + Lauren Liess

I took some time to skim through the latest issue of House of Fifty. If you haven't heard of it before, you should get to know it. The online design magazine is brain-child of designer Janell Bealls. You may know her from her blog, Isabella & Max Rooms. The mag just released issue #2 and I'm no expert but I think it's great stuff. As I flipped through I saw an article on Lauren Liess. Lauren is a designer that I love and admire and she happens to be local! I follow her blog, Pure Style Home and have been dying to get my hands on some of her fabrics! She has recently started her own line of textiles and furniture, and the article in House of Fifty is all about that. 





Read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails