Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shake Things Up!

Literally!... for those of you who are not local to Virginia or the DC Area, we just had an earthquake. It was a 5.9 at the epicenter and I'm not sure what that translates to where I am, but the building shook {I sit on the 10th floor}, stuff fell off the walls and bookshelves, and we all freaked out a little bit. They evacuated the building for quite a while and most everyone took that opportunity to head home. I've experienced one earthquake in my life before today, at Auburn freshman year and it wasn't as bad as this. They say to expect some aftershocks within the next hour or so.

So...thought I'd *shake* things up a bit and do Wordy Wednesday on TUESDAY. Crazy. But it works...in the cheesiest way possible.

{Found this on pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails