Wednesday, March 23, 2011

guilt-free Tory Burch!

I just (pre)ordered myself a pretty little tee-shirt from one of my favs, Tory Burch...and I paid FULL Price...and I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about it! In fact, I'm rather excited about spending the $$.

Here's Why:

1. It's super cute.
2.It was only $29.00.
3. I got Free Shipping.
4. 100% of the proceeds from the shirt is going to the relief efforts in Japan!

Want to do the same? From now until September 15, 2011 you can buy this shirt designed just for this cause and the proceeds will go to the American Red Cross to benefit the Japan earthquake and Pacific tsunami relief efforts. $29 for a TB shirt, free shipping, and helping a fantastic cause...what are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails