Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lucite Lust for Less

After my Lovely Lucite post from yesterday, I thought I'd follow up with a Lust for Less on the topic. I don't know if you've ever come accross Iomoi, but you are definitely missing out if you haven't!
I have wanted one of their Lucite trays for the longest time.



 I would love this pattern (perhaps I'm drawn to the Auburn colors??...):


Do you see how BOTH sides are decorated?! I love that!
It's so hard to pick just one! I also like these patterns:


Sure you can get a Lucite tray that won't break the bank but these are handmade and come in the most delicious patterns. There are 3 sizes to choose from and you can pick clear lucite or tortoise lucite. Prices range from $100 up to $995.




Good thing there is this Dabney Lee tray!


Although there are not nearly as many patterns to select from, you can customize your tray and there are mutliple styles of monograms and name plates to choose from.
The tray measures 11"x17" (the middle Iomoi size) for just $130 and is available all over.
Try The Well Appointed House or Rock Paper Scissors

UPDATE:
PS - If you just want the tray without the pretty design at the bottom, try CB2 for only $34.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails