Monday, November 8, 2010

Pattern Pattern

 So, yes - I have admitted it before - I am dying to use Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis print somewhere in my house. I thought I had decided ro just wait and use it for a powder room wallpaper project in the future.
Well, I'm working on a project. A reupholstery project and I need fabric for it. I thought I was set on a black and white chevron pattern (and can I just say I was super happy with the price too - $7.95 a yard!!) but the hubster gave it a big thumbs down. I don't know why I listened to him. Anyway, I started looking at other fabric choices and before I knew it, I had it narrowed down to 5 choices. One was the F Schumacher fabric (above) and the other three are by Duralee and Robert Allen seen below.



The 5th fabric was another chevron type pattern that I didn't post but is anyone else noticing a pattern here? LITERALLY. I didn't do that on purpose I swear. Why can't I get this pattern out of my head?? Guess I'll just have to use it and get it overwith. Sometimes the only way to cure an obsession is to indulge. Hopefully I can make it downtown sometime this week to the designer showroom and pick up a few yards for my project. Any thoughts on which one I should use?? Stay tuned for a post on the finished product!!

PS - All images are from Inside Fabric because it is a totally amazing website with a totally amazing sister site: Inside Avenue. They are both part of Inside Stores LLC and you should check them BOTH out. kthx.

1 comment:

  1. You may want to check out some of the Imperial Trellis alternative fabrics. You can get more for your $$ and still get that same chic look you're going for. You can find some here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LOFT32

    XO,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails