Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

I'm up to no good up to my eyeballs in planning A's bridal shower and I'm starting to get super excited about it. I hope she is too! I've been trying to keep everything a secret from her. Today I ordered the **** and picked out the ****. Then I wrote the **** and made all the ****, well almost all of them. I think I finalized the design for the **** but I am still playing around with it a little bit. Last night I wanted to try out one of the hors d'oeuvres so I made it for dinner. They were the most delicious little **** skewers and even Hubs loved them! Now all I have left is ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, and ****. Oh! And ****!! How could I forget that! The one thing I CAN share without ruining it is that there will be some delicious bubbly to drink. So, today's Wordy Wednesday will feature a fabulous little quote that is also available for purchase on Etsy as an art print! She's on vacation right now but supposed to be back today...definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails