Thursday, September 9, 2010

Juliska Love

Road trip anyone? Juliska is one of my favorite dinnerware brands ever. I fell in love with a few pieces and added a whole bunch of pieces to my wedding registry. Today starts their annual sale at the flagship store in Stamford, CT. It's only a 5.5 hour drive and I am seriously considering making a day trip. We're talkin' 50%-75% off everything!!

Even the outside of the store is beautiful! Here are a few of my favorite things that I own, mostly from the "Berry and Thread" line...


Dinnerware Set:

(How good would that look on a set table?!)

Great for a pitcher, a vase, or just kitchen decor!
I love a good serving piece, especially one that mixes and matches well with others. The Juliska serving pieces not only go with other serving pieces you may already have, but they display food without distracting from the beautiful presentation (and without having to use all plain boring white!).




The perfect popcorn bowl:


Juliska is so fabulous that even Pottery Barn used a Juliska mug in their ad instead of using one of their own Pottery Barn mugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails