Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm dreaming of a Tequila Christmas!...

I *heart* Neiman Marcus (and Horchow and Bergdorf's). The Neiman's Christmas Book just came out. The theme this year is 50 years of His & Hers. It's a super cute concept. I enjoy seeing what the big gift items are each year. Always things that are completely extravagant and 5-6 figure price tags or more - totally not in my price range. But, fun to look at! This year they have a 2011 Camaro - a Neiman Marcus edition Camaro. What do you think?


But my favorite gift item that I would LOVE for someone to give me? The party planned by none other than Colin Cowie himself!

Colin Cowie will plan a party for 75 guests in your home, Chef Todd English will cook up some divine delights for you to munch on, all while you sample Tequila Avion cocktails created by mixologist Yusef Austin and listen to the sounds of DJ Donna d'Cruz. All this can be yours for the budget-friendly price tag of $125,000.

*Keep Dreaming, Kat*


Check out the Neiman Marcus flip book online if you didn't get your own copy at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails