Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Obsession Confession

As someone with OCD, I tend to obsess over lots of things. I like to blog about my obsessions and give the occasional honorable mention here and there. Lots of my obsessions are design related, or have become design related. I feel quite proud of myself when the things I obsess over become big fashion trends instead of obsessing over a current fashion trend. I'd like to think of myself as a leader, not a follower.


So, today's Obsession Confession (I may make this a regular thing) is ZEBRA PRINT. I think I originally fell in love with zebra print because of the black and white, but I love it in brown & ivory for decorating. KM is thinking of using a brown zebra rug for her family room re-do and I could not be more jealous!


Take a looksy at some tasteful zebra decor:













Images from Decorpad

2 comments:

  1. Trying to find the right rug, at a even better price! Hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anybody tell me where the square zebra ottoman was purchased....I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails